Sunday, May 16, 2010

New Stuff

Over the past week or so I've spent some time working on environment scenes and hero props outside the generic sci-fi and fantasy genres, focusing mostly on horror related themes.  The first of these three is the "spooky house" scene posted a while back.

The second is not quite ready to be shown, but the third, inspired by Jason's shack in Friday the 13th Part 2, is just about there, so I thought I'd put up a shot of it.

As is the case with just about all these scenes, my twenty billion candle power monitor, which lights my entire neighborhood at night, shows me a brighter picture than just about anyone else on earth sees.  So I'm still working on adjusting the light and shadow levels.  The latest Spooky House and this render of The Shack should  be fairly properly lit.  If necessary, I'll post updates to these if I make adjustments.



No comments:

Post a Comment