Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Farmhouse Review Update

The response back on the Farmhouse from the review team was much faster than I anticipated, and pretty positive as well.  I've been asked to do a pass on the house to make it look more lived in.  To that end I'm reworking a few of the textures, as well as working in a few more furnishings and general everyday clutter to make the place look a little more realistic.

Some of the things I've added include a welcome mat, an area rug hung over one of the porch railings, and a wooden bench for the porch.  I will also be doing a china cabinet for the dining room, a coffee table for the living room, and possibly some paintings or pictures for the walls.  Looking to add some more atmosphere.

I'll have more photos to post by this weekend.  I'm hoping to re-submit the promotional shots by Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment