Saturday, September 29, 2012

Latest On the Farmhouse

So I guess I am calling this one The Farmhouse.  Awesomely original title, if you ask me.  Anyway, the plan is to produce a series of houses (some facade-only, some with full interiors) for retail at various brokerages.

As of right now, the modeling is 99% complete on The Farmhouse.  There are a few minor details like switches, receptacles, and light fixtures to add, and then it is ready to be unwrapped and textured.  I hope to do that over the course of next week.

In the meantime, I have started work on a Craftsman-style bungalow that I'm currently planning to offer only as an exterior facade.  Starting on that one this morning, I am maybe 75% finished with the modeling.  Depending how texturing work goes on The Farmhouse, I may be able to start texturing on the bungalow this week as well.  Ultimately, I am planning to produce enough unique and re-textured/re-arranged houses to build a couple quick neighborhoods.  The exterior modeling for the houses goes pretty quickly, so this doesn't seem too far fetched for a project that will last a couple months.  I will have shots of the bungalow as soon as I get some windows in it.

Here are the most recent shots of The Farmhouse.  A perspective and four elevations.  Enjoy!  Comments are always welcome.







No comments:

Post a Comment