Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hello Mudder, Hello Fadder

Who doesn't just love summer camp? Nature trails, archery ranges, first aid training, ax wielding maniacs....

Here are the first two shots of "The Camp," which is still a work in progress.  There are a couple solutions I'm working on, and still fidgeting with the lighting and composition.  Originally, I had lit this as another night time environment, but after Spooky House and The Shack, I decided to change it to daylight, then slowly fiddled it down to twilight.

The aforementioned easter eggs from the previous post are there, but one of them is currently blocked by a tree. I'll be correcting that in the next run.  The other is visible in the current renders.

Enjoy, and I'll be back tomorrow with some more cool stuff (me hopes!).



No comments:

Post a Comment