Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Dungeon Sewer WIP

And just a quick WIP render of a dungeon sewer scene I'm working on. After not really seriously working on a single 3d modeling project in 8 or 9 months, I've been diving back in and finding myself doing primarily objects rather than environments. So I thought I'd add a new environment.

This one still needs a lot of work with materials and lighting, and needs a few more miscellaneous items added to flesh the scene out. But the progress so far looks promising, at least to me.

Might be too dark on some monitors. The monitor on my primary modeling machine is extremely bright, so I often find myself having to fine tune brightness settings in renders before sending final images out digitally or for print. Don't shoot me if this WIP render is too dark... shoot my monitor. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment